Random musings with an aviation flavor, natch.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Okay, trying again

As many of you know, I took down my blog on another service; I'd used that blog for postings about being transplanted to LA, and then about pursuing (successfully!!) my instrument rating (I've been a private pilot for years). After attending a conference where a number of known library bloggers brought their own unique style of ranting to F2F sessions, where I found it just a tad grating, I was kind of sick of rants, so took that blog down (plus it was not a free site).

But now I've had 2 queries about where's my blog, so it is time to begin again! (Thanks to cvj for being my tipping point!)

Plus, I needed a place to put those diamond lane menomics I promised Kathy, Felix and Mary!

So here 'tis, "Erratic Flight Path." Which could describe my pursuit of my aviation avocation, though not my pursuit of my career of librarianship -- THAT has always been a very clear path!

Happy Reading!

Sara T
("the aitchless beauty" as someone called me long ago when I was young!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home