Random musings with an aviation flavor, natch.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Email moratorium attempt!

So it seems that many in my place of employment, and I've gotten too into this also, interpret every single email message from the absolutely most negative angle possible!

Aargh! I got into email snarls again this week, ironically from posts when I was in a good mood and just blitely trying to inform people.

So....I am going to try mightily to have an email moratorium AT LEAST for the rest of the month! My aim is to only use email if I MUST to RESPOND to someone. I will keep my own messages TOO A MINIMUM.

This will be very good discipline for me, AND a challenge!

Email is too much the main mode of communication on campus, and it is harder to reach people on the phone and F2F. But I am gonna try my dammedest!

These links help bear out the problem and the experiment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home